16 replies to this topic

#1 braddy

braddy

..:Member:..

• Members2
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:35 PM

Hello,

I was wondering how up to date the list of breeders off the front page is?

I see a couple of British Shorthair breeders in NSW, one on the South Coast, one north of Newcastle and one in the Hills District..

Just wondering if there was one closer to the Penrith area? probably not i know.. and I did get my Bombay, MJ, from Adelaide... so i am not saying they arent worth thr trip, but thought i would ask.

not sure this is the right forum section to post this either..

brad

#2 Guest_FantaPants_*

Guest_FantaPants_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

Hello,

I see a couple of British Shorthair breeders in NSW, one on the South Coast, one north of Newcastle and one in the Hills District..

Just wondering if there was one closer to the Penrith area? probably not i know.. and I did get my Bombay, MJ, from Adelaide... so i am not saying they arent worth thr trip, but thought i would ask.

brad

Did you look through the "kittens for sale" forum? THere would be a number of breeders advertising in the recent months and you can just look up most of their webpages :)

#3 Pixiekatz

Pixiekatz

..:Cat Mad:..

• 4,821 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:58 PM

There is a man at Blacktown - PM me if you want his details

#4 braddy

braddy

• Members2
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:07 PM

Did you look through the "kittens for sale" forum? THere would be a number of breeders advertising in the recent months and you can just look up most of their webpages :)

lol..

of course i did.... but thats kind of not what i asked...

#5 braddy

braddy

• Members2
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

There is a man at Blacktown - PM me if you want his details

hi pixie..

does this guy have a website? and are they a registered breeder?

thanks for your reply :)

#6 Pixiekatz

Pixiekatz

..:Cat Mad:..

• 4,821 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:17 PM

Hi again

Yep he has a website (will PM you the details) he is a registered breeder with WNCA and by the looks of the WNCA classfieds he has to choc tortie girls for sale.

Hope you find the kitten you are after

#7 Bibby

Bibby

....:Cat Addict:....

• Members1
  • 6,521 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

Only the site owner can answer your original question
In case you haven't done so already- worth looking at the NSW CFA list of breeders.
http://www.nswcfa.as...ds/british.html
The site says when last updated- 31/3/10
I belive someone from here bought from the Sydney breeder in Rossmore- and is very happy wih her kitten and the breeder.
good luck with your search

#8 SempreRagdolls(Haylee)

SempreRagdolls(Haylee)

....:Cat Addict:....

• Members1
  • 8,039 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

I know you wouldnt buy just on location but I would really go with the breeder that feels right then one that is close by, you may be lucky and get both

#9 Guest_tamarah_*

Guest_tamarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:50 PM

Hello,

brad

Hi Brad, when we lived in Sydney, we got Harry (in my avatar) from a fantastic Sydney Breeder. Their cats are just beautiful and have great personalities/natures. The husband is also a cat show judge and they just adore their cats! Can't recommend them highly enough. We went and visited Harry at least 3 times before we took him home and they were always extremely welcoming and we would stay for over an hour each time visiting Harry and playing with all the kittens and other cats - way too much fun. If you would like their details, send me a PM and I will gladly give you their details.

#10 Marlon's Mum

Marlon's Mum

• Members2
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

Hi Brad - we got Marlon from a breeder at Rossmore and would really recommend them. I'm new around here so not clear on the rules of mentioning the name here, but happy to pass on the details if you PM me (although they are listed on the NSW CFA website - 3rd one down on the page Bibby points to above).

Cheers
Elizabeth

#11 Guest_Avalon_*

Guest_Avalon_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

My link

I have to agree with Elizabeth great friendly BSH breeder at Rossmore Tom & Margaret and it is where my bootiful Apollo came from last christmas eve and he is so very smoochy i have included a link above
Regards
cherie and PS keep us posted

#12 Starwood

Starwood

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

Hi Brad, when we lived in Sydney, we got Harry (in my avatar) from a fantastic Sydney Breeder. Their cats are just beautiful and have great personalities/natures. The husband is also a cat show judge and they just adore their cats! Can't recommend them highly enough. We went and visited Harry at least 3 times before we took him home and they were always extremely welcoming and we would stay for over an hour each time visiting Harry and playing with all the kittens and other cats - way too much fun. If you would like their details, send me a PM and I will gladly give you their details.

Hi,

I would love you to send me the details of this breeder as they sound just like what I have been looking for.

I am currently searching for a recommended and responsible breeder in the Sydney area. I will hopefully be bringing a kitten home before Christmas.

It sounds like you had a really positive experience.

Thanks

Michelle :)

#13 Kingston

Kingston

.:Super Member:.

• Members2
  • 1,900 posts
  • Interests:cats, cats, cats, but all animals in general. Live in an apartment, so cats are the perfect companion. Have started to become addicted to this website as well!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hi,
I would love you to send me the details of this breeder as they sound just like what I have been looking for.
I am currently searching for a recommended and responsible breeder in the Sydney area. I will hopefully be bringing a kitten home before Christmas.
It sounds like you had a really positive experience.
Thanks
Michelle :)

Hi,

I just saw your post to me re wanting contact details of where I got my gorgeous British Shorthair, Harry. The Cattery name is Banyalla and they are at Hilltop. I tried to send you PM, but for some reason it says you can receive them???

Their contact details are

Sharon & Brad 02 4889 8537
Sharon's Mobile 0412 9444 55

And their email is banyalla@bigpond.com

They are the nicest people and just love their cats. They don't do mass breeding like some breeders do. Their cat's temperaments are amazing. I can highly recommend a Banyalla baby. Harry is 12 this year and I love him to bits. Talk to Sharon and let her know that I referred you (she will remember Harry and I) and I know she will look after you and if you go ahead and get a kitten from her, you won't be disappointed and will get a beautiful British baby with a brilliant nature.

I'd love to hear how you go. Good luck.

Kindest regards,

Tamarah

#14 braddy

braddy

• Members2
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

Are these forums still used much? Seems quiet..

I am going to revisit getting a BSH as a friend to my MJ.

Edited by braddy, 20 December 2016 - 06:37 AM.

#15 Joy

Joy

Happy Cat Lady

• Administrator
  • 26,274 posts
  • Interests:Bridge, Computers, Cats & more cats

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:45 AM

No Braddy, they are very quiet these days

Copyright © 2014 Cat World. All Rights Reserved.

Home     Contact Us    Privacy Policy     Disclaimer     Site Map