No replies to this topic

#1 Julia

Julia

Site Owner

• Webmaster
  • 18,404 posts

Posted 14 January 2003 - 08:40 PM

For Sale & Wanted Forum Rules

While I have no objection to breeders advertising kittens under 10 weeks of age...I expect breeders to hold off sending them to their new home until they are 10 weeks or older.

Only registered breeders are permitted to advertise purebred kittens & cats for sale on these forums. If you're selling a purebred kitten, you must state your prefix in your user profile. To do this, go to "My Controls" (the my controls link is close to the top of the board", select "Edit Profile Information" & enter your details in the "registered cattery prefix" field. If there is no prefix entered in this field your post will be deleted.
Posting the prefix and registering body you belong too in the body of your advertisement is required.

You must have an Australian prefix to advertise kittens for sale in the Australian forum, and breeders listing cats for sale in the international forums must be registered within their own country.

Only registered breeders who list their prefix can request or advertise the services of a stud & or queen.

You may only list your own cats & kittens in for sale.

Rehoming Cats

Members are welcome to list cats (both purebred & domestic) on these forums who need to be rehomed.

Shelters etc., are free to continue advertising here, as are people looking to re-home cats.

Bumping up/Re-Listing
If you wish to re-list (only if absolutely necessary) please wait 5 days from the date of placing your original advertisement, this ensures every breeder has the opportunity to have their advertisement seen at the top of the For Sale page. If you wish to bump your topic back up (if absolutely necessary) you may only do so every 5 days.

To potential buyers. I advise you to thoroughly check out any people advertising on these forums. Please ensure breeders are registered (I will do my very best to keep the unregistered ones off these forums). Make sure you do your homework before committing to a kitten purchase.

As a condition of buying and selling cats via Cat-World, Buyer and Seller agree that Cat-World is not brokering or otherwise participating in any purchase or sale. Cat-World has no knowledge of the terms of sale, the health of any cats for sale. The buyer & seller assumes all responsibility.

Other

All other Cat-World rules read here also apply to this forum.

Copyright © 2014 Cat World. All Rights Reserved.

Home     Contact Us    Privacy Policy     Disclaimer     Site Map