Photo

Greetings From New Member

british columbiacat health holistic healing feline leukemia british columbia canada

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 canuckmum

canuckmum

Kitten

• 2 posts
  • Interests:Mom stuff, gardening, cats, dogs (on a case by case basis:)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hello everyone. I'm so happy to have found this place! I'm a suburban mom looking to trade information and supoort on cat care. My dear kitty was recently diagnosed with LGL Leukemia prognosis terminal. I've been looking evrywhere on the web for advice particularly on holistic healing and all I can find is resources on FelV leukemia and my kitty is FelV negative. So far she's responding well to the traditional veterinary medicines prescribed for her, but I'm looking for holistic health tips to help improve her prognosis. She's a wonderful cat and part of the family: I'm not giving up on her!

#2 charleycat

charleycat

... : Little By Little : ...

• Members1
  • 8,149 posts
  • Interests:So little time, so much to do! Homeschooling, Coursera studies, music, reading (if I had the time), knitting blankets ;) using essential oils and homeopathy...

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Hi and welcome. No need to give up on your cat! A number of members have had great success with alternative therapies for their cats. Personally I use homeopathy whether it's a simple case of cystitis or the more complicated pemphigus foliaceus. I'd recommend you research well and do your best to find a local holistic vet.

#3 canuckmum

canuckmum

Kitten

• 2 posts
  • Interests:Mom stuff, gardening, cats, dogs (on a case by case basis:)

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Thanks so much Jen. I knew I'd come to the right place! I spent a year in my early 20s living, working, and travelling in Australia, and I know you folks love your furry companions:)

Miss Sophie's vet expenses this month have been pretty expensive, but I think you're right, a second opinion from a holistic vet is a great idea!

Copyright © 2014 Cat World. All Rights Reserved.

Home     Contact Us    Privacy Policy     Disclaimer     Site Map