2 replies to this topic

#1 dev_666

dev_666

.:Advanced Member:.

• Members1
  • 535 posts
  • Interests:animals especially horses & cats, scuba diving

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:15 PM

Hi, just asking a quick question for some advice please. My cat has started shaking her head just today for utterly no reason at all. She is an indoor cat and is solitary with no contact with other cats or animals. I am concerned as I have never seen her do this before. Best way I can describe the shaking is like little jerky movements as if she is doing an 'egyptian' dance but in all directions not just back and forth. Midge my cat is in very good health otherwise (well apart from being a little tubby) and I constantly monitor her for any problems. This strange head shaking only happened about 15 mins ago for about 1 minute and has now stopped. Midge is sitting next to me purring and seems unshaded but I am worried. Should I take her to the vet tomm? Any advice is appreciated please.

#2 Expana

Expana

..:Member:..

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Cats, Travelling, Photography

http://ManyaTheCat.com - Extraordinary Life of Awesome Cat Manya, my fur kid

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:10 PM

Hi, I hope you had a chance to take your kitty to a vet. I would highly recommend doing that. xox Natalie

#3 Analog6

Analog6

The Enclosure Nut!

• Members1
  • 11,561 posts
  • Interests:Cats (of course), photography, astronomy, desktop publishing, steam trains, military history (esp WWI), reading, writing, horses, travelling to new places.

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:10 AM

Could she have been bitten by a bug/fly/spider?  Keep a close eye.

Copyright © 2014 Cat World. All Rights Reserved.

Home     Contact Us    Privacy Policy     Disclaimer     Site Map